Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Val,
 I started this blog when you were first born with the full intentions of blogging as you grew. I was so busy your first two years, I just couldn't get it together to get too many posts going. I'm making a promise from this day onward to post at least once a day with little updates of how far you have come in your growth and the amusing things you've done that day. I've missed catching so many milestones along the last two years. Thankfully I never have the baby book far from hand and do my best to pop things in there when I remember. Dad is also helping by writing things on the calendar.  So this is my promise. Once daily I will write an update of something, anything that gives a little view into what our day was like. If I miss a day, I promise to make up for it the next day with double posts for that day and the day before. I want to capture your childhood and keep it for you. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy these little snippets of your life.
                                                          Love,
                                                                      Mom 
                                                             
  

No comments:

Post a Comment