Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm behind in posting as usual

So I'm way behind in posting. Your birthday was this week, and we've been busy going out to the park with O Cookie and Dae. Having a mini party, just you, daddy and me. Time has flown! I can't believe you're two already! It seems like only yesterday you were the teeny tiny baby they put into my arms an hour after you were born. You are a charming little, intelligent fellow. I can't wait for your big party with everyone. We miss them so much. I can't wait to see the joy as you see all the presents you get. You loved opening the things daddy and I got for you. Thankfully daddy captured it all on video for you. Your face lit up as you opened your first package with Brobee!

Today we went out with Uncle Chad, Aunt Carrie and Josh (you kept calling Josh "JOSHUA") We went out for pizza at our favorite place. You had a hot dog, pizza and no nap. The no nap thing made for a very cranky Val at the end of the evening. While we were waiting for our food you got onto this crazy "IN THE KITCHEN" spell. That's all you kept saying! I'm not sure if it came from a cartoon we've watched recently, or not, but it was funny. You thought it was HILARIOUS, though I think it was more due to Josh's facial expressions as he played the game with you.

We found a nice cheap purple boa for you. You've been wanting one from Michael's or Joann's but they're just too expensive. I think daddy was unsure what to think about the boa thing, but I think it's a good tactile prop for you to play with.

You're finally sleeping. You spent the last half hour calling "Mom" . You're overly tired, and wound tight. Hopefully you'll sleep in a bit tomorrow morning. Mom could use a sleep in!

This was taken on your second birthday! Look how handsome you are! I usually get some big cheesy smile, but this one is PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment