Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saturday July 10 2012

You woke this morning with a "Good Morning Mom" ..Sweet as pie, I just love when you greet me with a good morning. It makes me so happy. It's a great way to start the day. Seems like it's going to be a busy day with you too. You're going from one thing to the next, a constant stream of activity.

We're getting ready to go out for shoe shopping round number 3. Hopefully today we can find something to get for you. Mom's getting tired of looking. We found you a nice sporty pair of actual sneakers today! WITH LACES. Geez, looking at things they way they are now, it seems like in the next 10 years or so every dang pair of shoes will be velcro.

Anyway, today was a relatively good day. I told daddy that tomorrow we need to get ice cream. You talked about it all day yesterday and ask for it right after your nap today. Since this was supposed to be our vacation, we need to have at least some vacation ice cream to cap it off.

Today you amused people in the Cranberry target by singing. You started shrieking in the store today as you sometimes do. This perturbs me a bit, but I've got to get over it. You're so good on almost all occasions, that I shouldn't get so mad at you when you have little outbursts like you do. Anyway, you were yelling, I was getting mad and a lady walking behind us said "oh you've got a singer there". Well I had pictured you up and was  talking to you sternly, when you burst out in song for this lady. Twinkle twinkle little staawaa. She thought you were adorable.

And you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment